Eden Villas (HK) Ltd is a booking agent for private villa accommodation in Sri Lanka. Bookings made by email and or telephone will remain firm provided we receive the amount due within 48 hours.
2. For villa bookings if your holiday starts within 28 days of the date you make the booking you are required to pay the total price of the holiday on returning the pre arrival booking form. We will provide you with the relevant details.
3. Prices quoted on this web site are those given to us by the owners and may be subject to change without prior notice. However once a deposit has been received and the booking confirmed prices will not change.
4. For all bookings if your holiday starts more than 28 days after the date you make the booking you are required to pay a non refundable deposit of 50% of the total rent due for the period booked at the time of confirming the booking.
5. Bookings will not normally be accepted for periods of less than 14 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights during high season and 2 nights for the rest of the year but we suggest you check with us first as sometimes arrangements can be made
6. For all bookings once we receive the non refundable deposit we will provide you with a booking voucher with the full villa or hotel details giving confirmed dates and full details of the booking.
7. Because of the personal nature of the accommodation with which you are being provided we will not accept a villa booking where the number in your party exceeds the number on the page of the chosen villa on this site nor will any booking deemed to have been accepted until the non refundable deposit has been received. The villa owner manager reserves the right to refuse entry to your party if either one of these situations arise and you will forfeit the payment.
8. All payments must be received in US Dollars. We will accept other currencies provided you have previously agreed an applicable rate of exchange with us at the time your payment is made.
9. Eden Villas (HK) Ltd will provide payment details for the non refundable deposit. Monies received by the owner must be for at least the non refundable deposit amount. All bank charges must be for you to bear.
10. For a villa booking a security deposit equal to one day’s rent will be payable on your arrival by way of cash. The deposit will be used as security for any damages and or charges incurred by you during your stay. This amount less any chargeable items will be returned to you upon departure.
11. For all booking a non refundable deposit is required. In all villa bookings full payment must be received one month in advance. If it is not the villa owner manager reserves the right to assume you are no longer coming and will look to relet the villa. In all cases the non refundable deposit is non refundable - please see cancellation policy.
12. For all bookings the non refundable deposit is non refundable unless we are able to relet the villa for the same dates and terms. If we are, we will refund the money received less usd150 admin fee and bank charges.
13. It is a condition of booking that you have adequate travel and medical insurance as owners nor Eden Villas (HK) Ltd will not make any refund unless we are able to relet the villa on the same terms.
14. If you need to amend booking dates or wish to change the villa we will advise at the time whether this is possible and it will be dependent on availability. There will be usd150 admin fee for each and every change.
15. In the unlikely event a booking is canceled by Eden Villas (HK) Ltd, we will endeavour to reallocate the deposit to secure a booking in a similar and alternative property.
16. Once we have accepted your booking and received payment of the non refundable deposit amount due Eden Villas (HK) Ltd will issue a booking voucher confirming your booking. You will then be required to make full payment as set out above and below and in accordance with the villa policy:
(i) You agree:
(a) not to make any change or alteration to the villa or fix anything to the walls or damage it in any way or remove any of the furniture or effects or carry out any redecorations.
(b) not to use the villa other than as a private holiday residence for the people specified on the booking form.
(c) not to behave in a way that might conceivably cause embarrassment to the owner or neighbours or others sharing the property.
(d) to keep a record of all telephone calls made during your period of booking and to pay such charges and any other charges incurred during your stay.
(e) to pay for the washing or repair of any item in the boundaries of the property specified in the booking form which is soiled or damaged during your stay except for reasonable and normal wear and tear.
(f) to allow our representatives and or the owner and or his representatives with or without workmen to enter and view the property on reasonable notice (except in the case of emergency where no notice shall be necessary) to carry out repairs which may be necessary during your stay.
(g) To report to the owner or the property manager any disrepair or defect in the property or facility of the property as soon as possible.
(h) not to sublet the property
(i) not to ask any of the staff to leave the property other than in order to purchase food or goods that you have reasonably requested and they having agreed to do so you having provided the funds to carry out such money as necessary to carry out such purchase. If at any time during your stay you break any of your obligations then the Owner and or his representative can re-enter the property and your holiday letting will then immediately end without prejudice to any other rights and remedies which the Owner and or his representatives may have.
17. It is a CONDITION of booking that every member of your party is fully covered by travel insurance to include loss and damage to personal effects and medical insurance to include evacuation and repatriation as well as general travel insurance. By making a booking it will signify that you have done this and we will not remind you of this and in so doing absolve Eden Villas (HK) Ltd or its subsidiaries or representatives of any liability what so ever in this regard.
The Site contains links to third party Web Sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Eden Villas (HK) Ltd of the contents on such third party Web Sites. Eden Villas (HK) Ltd nor any of its subsidiaries is not responsible for the content of linked third party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party Web Sites. If you decide to access linked third-party Web Sites, you do so at your own risk.
18. For the avoidance of any doubt, neither Eden Villas (HK) Ltd or its representatives nor the Owner Manager or any hotel listed or recommended by Eden Villas (HK) LTd or its subsidiaries will be responsible for any financial loss or for damage to the belongings of any persons permitted to occupying the property or for any injury sustained by them or any member of their party whilst such persons are either staying at the property or travelling to from or in Sri Lanka whether on their way to the property or not. Eden Villas (HK) Ltd uses a number of organisations agents and companies in providing transport and or accommodation throughout Sri Lanka and shall not be held responsible in any way for their conduct and or injury and or loss sustained to or suffered by any member of the party or their companions for any reason whatsoever.